In-Person Prayer Meeting Health and Safety Guidelines
· If you are sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the meeting in person. You can join the meeting online using ZOOM. We also recommend you join the meeting online using ZOOM if you or someone in your household is vulnerable to COVID-19.
Note: According to San Mateo Health Order c19-11, people vulnerable to COVID-19 include: people sixty years old and older; people with serious heart conditions, hypertension, severe obesity, diabetes, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease being treated by dialysis, and moderate-to-severe asthma; and those who are immunosuppressed.
· If you are planning to come to the meeting in person, please notify Brother Benbo at 734-272-8239 ahead of time. This is so that we can get a head count and pre-arrange seats accordingly.
· There will not be children ministry during the prayer meeting. We request parents not to bring their children to the meeting.
· Please line up at the entrance of the building when you arrive and maintain a minimum six-foot distance between brothers and sisters from different households.
· We will begin admitting people to the building at 7:15pm. Please follow the signs/directions to enter/exit the building.
· Everyone’s temperature will be checked prior to entering the building. Anyone that tests below 100.4°F will be allowed in and directed to their seat. If you test above 100.4°F twice, you will be asked to use ZOOM to join the meeting from your home.
· We request that everyone wears a mask the whole time while inside the building. You may wear your own mask or we can provide one if you do not have one.
Note: Any mask that incorporates a one-way valve that is designed to facilitate easy exhaling should not be used.
Inside the Building:
· We request that everyone uses hand sanitizer before entering the meeting hall. We will have hand sanitizer placed near the entrance. You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer if you have it.
· We ask that you try to maintain social distancing as much as possible while inside the building and limit your general movement throughout the meeting.
· Please try to avoid using the water station. You may bring your own water bottle but please make sure to bring it with you when you leave.
· Areas in the building being used will be cleaned/sanitized before each week’s meeting.
· The total number of people in the building must not exceed 50 at any time.